Friday, November 14, 2014

11.11.2014

Had been too busy lately doing two jobs and my tradition had been to write a post on my birthday~ this yr, I totally forgot as I was so occupied! I only realized after reading Jenn's post~

Even though it was busy and challenging day for me on nov 11.. And nothing special was arranged due to doing overtime in office (for a while la), I had a fulfilled day because:

1) I received lots of wishes and care from my friends;

2) I received lots of parcels from taobao that were paid by me~ my office was filled with boxes and boxes of stuff~ large and small~ could hardly walk~ suddenly felt like Xmas is here~ haha

I realized, a fulfilled heart will be contented regardless of what happened to you~ 

Happy birthday to u, jenn~

A bday gift from my friend:




3 comments:

jenn said...

haha, nsp presented her lamb chops to us~ too bad we don't eat lamb :P

happy birthday sis! any taobao for me? :P

lj said...

nsp so got heart! eh! I didn't know u gals don't eat lamb wor.

Jane Jane said...

Don't like lamb, so no eat lamb. Haha.. That's her dinner and she posed as model~ I stole it from her whatsapp. Hehe